- DARE TO WEAR – Club Wear • Lingerie • Swimwear – http://www.dare-to-wear.com/
- DEADLY COUTURE – Corsets • Fetish • Rubber latex • Gothic • Leather • Punk • Lolita • boots & shoes – http://www.deadlyfetish.com/
- EAST SIDE RE-RIDES – Used, New & Consignment Leathers And Motorcycle Gear – http://rerides.ca/
- FLAMING ANGELS BOUTIQUE – Avante Garde and Independent Fashion Design – flamingangels.ca
- THE JEAN QUEEN – We aren’t about the brand names, only great looking stuff at a great price! – http://thejeanqueen.ca/
- LACE EMBRACE ATELIER – Canadian-based Melanie Talkington’s unique, awe-inspiring corsets are wooing the world. – laceembrace.com
- LOVE’S TOUCH EROTICA – Female owned & operated sex toy, accessory & costume store. – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loves-Touch/124822454263569
- MERCHANT OF DREAM – The best costume store in Vancouver. – http://www.merchantofdream.com/
- MILLENIUM VANCOUVER – We sell alternative, edgy fashion, unique collectibles, and FUN! – https://www.facebook.com/MillenniumVancouver
- MODEL EXPRESS – Fashion Shoes And Clothing – http://modelexpressvancouver.com/Model_Express/HOME.html
- MORE MADNESS COSTUMES – Way Way More In Stock. 1000s and 1000s of products to choose from. – http://www.moremadnesscostumes.com/
- NEW WORLD DESIGNS – An alternative, pin up, burlesque, rockabilly store that has been operating in Vancouver for over 20 years. – http://www.newworlddesign.ca/
- PRIAPE – STORE CLOSED – EFFECTIVE OCT. 21, 2013. NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY. – priape.com
- ULTRA LOVE – 1151 Davie Street, Vancouver, PH: (604) 687-2337 (no website available)
- VENUS & MARS CLOTHING CO. – Handmade. Steampunk. Goth. – http://venusandmars.biz/
- WHY KNOT’S CURIOSITIES – Counter-Culture Fashions & Accessories – http://whyknotscuriosities.com/
- DARE TO WEAR – http://www.dare-to-wear.com/
- DEADLY COUTURE – http://www.deadlyfetish.com/
- DEVON SHOES – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devon-Shoes/369224454416
- FLUEVOG SHOES – http://www.fluevog.com/
- MERCHANT OF DREAM – http://www.merchantofdream.com
- MODEL EXPRESS – http://modelexpressvancouver.com/Model_Express/HOME.html
- NEW WORLD DESIGNS – http://www.newworlddesign.ca/
- SCALIE SHOES – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scalie-Shoes-Inc/127371627300759
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR WHAT TO WEAR *AND* THE BUDGET-CONSCIOUS:
♥ HOT TIP ♥
Always read the wardrobe rules for an event you’re interested in attending!
Be well informed before you invest a lot of time, energy & money into your outfit.
- ARMY SURPLUS: While fatigues are NOT going to get you into a Fetish Night, military dress uniforms always will. Uniforms are a very popular choice, and are sure to get you noticed. Sin City even hosts an annual military fetish ball, so it will never go to waste!
- LINGERIE: Whether you’re female – OR male – wearing women’s lingerie will always get you into a Fetish Night. Of course, how well you pull together a lingerie ensemble will count with all the onlookers – so put your best almost-not-dressed foot forward.
- TOPLESS OPTIONS: Pasties, nipple jewellery and electrical tape are always well received – as are suspenders being your only covering on your breasts.
- SECOND HAND & CONSIGNMENT: Okay, you’re going to have to do some serious digging – but on occasion, treasure can be found for a ridiculously low price. Patience is a virtue if you try this route… as is the ability to customize or alter things you find – to convert them into a fetish worthy and SEXY masterpiece.
- PLASTIC WRAP: Coloured plastic wrap can make for an interesting corset, skirt, top or dress. Wrap it as few or many times as needed to create your desired level of opacity… or translucency!
- GET CRAFTY: Dressew Supply is a popular choice for many creative types! A little imagination can go a long way to solving any wardrobe dilemma.
- ROPE: Again, imagination can go a long way. You could make yourself a rope corset (for example) to modify less than impressive wardrobe choices. Make it good, though! No one is going to be forgiving of a lack luster outfit with some rope thrown on top of it. Make is SEXY, for goodness sake.